Saturday, March 27, 2010

Grocerant opportunities can be fun as well and profitable!



Top of the day to all of you! Let’s enjoy this weekend with some funny sayings. That I have hear or were shared with me on my blog. Please if you have any other you wild like to add, feel free to share in the space for comments below.

What is the funniest Chef or Hospitality saying that you have heard?

Here are some that have been shared with me!

• I’m sorry your opinion wasn’t in the recipe!

• Don’t make me poison your food!

• Cook free ……. wear a kilt!

• The last time I cooked hardly anyone got sick!

• Chemistry is like cooking, never lick the spoon!

• Only a fool argues with a skunk, a mule or a chef!

• I’m sorry your opinion wasn’t in the recipe!

• I cook therefore YOU EAT!

• I Love cooking with wine ……… sometimes I even put it in the food!

Join me here on my blog for insights, information and inspiration. Since 1991 Foodservice Solutions of Tacoma, WA has been the global leader in the Grocerant niche for more on Steven A. Johnson and Foodservice Solutions visit http://www.linkedin.com/in/grocerant or on Facebook at Steven Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment